Monday, May 21, 2012

On The Subject of a Most Abominable Activity

Sometimes, as Americans, we do more eating than exercising. And sometimes, its just not comfortable to sit for long periods of time without unbuttoning the top button of your pants.

Honestly, I'm not sure how I did more eating than exercising since I'm a poor college student, so that makes my sedentary lifestyle that much more pathetic I suppose.

Anyhow, I'm not fat, my jeans just don't fit. I could go buy the next size up and it wouldn't hurt my self esteem.

It would however, be participating in an act most abhorrent.

Shopping. Not just any shopping, for I enjoy shopping for books and games and camping supplies, but clothes shopping.

I hate clothes shopping.

So I can't go buy new jeans. I'll just have to exercise and work off whatever weight threatens my way of life in my current jeans.

Yep. I'd rather exercise than buy new clothes. I can't tell if that makes me lazy or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?