My workout plan was foiled by a bad habit that came back with a vengeance.
K, maybe its not a BAD habit...but its a time waster. =P
I've been watching Asian Dramas again. This time, I've been watching this hilarious one called "Hana Kimi". The thing I love about Asian dramas is that they are completely not American dramas. And by that I mean they're so dramatic that they aren't dramatic at all. They don't take themselves seriously and so they are ridiculous and hilarious.
Just try watching one, I dare you.
The good thing about Asian dramas is that I can watch them without making Andrew suffer too much. They're funny enough that he doesn't mind and they have enough girly stuff that I feel like I'm getting my chick flick time in.
But anyhow, I'm not here to convince you to watch an Asian drama. I'm just saying it ruined my morning resolve. My workout time got cut out this morning. Luckily it rained last night so I didn't have to water my garden. And if I REALLY want to rationalize things...its making my Japanese better. =P
I did make lunches and do the dishes first, and honestly, this is the first time I've really done something because I wanted to in a long time. I suppose I do need to schedule some "me" time in every once in a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Cookies!?!?